- DELPH-i was founded by Dr. Bernhard Scheidel as an independent company by taking over the GMP relevant services from ACC. The aim was to focus at DELPH-i the GMP services on pharmaceutical quality control and specific manufacturing services. ACC founded in 1993, was GMP certified since 1996. DELPH-i holds a GMP certificate and a manufacturing authorisation since 2016.
- DELPH-i is an independent CRO, all services can be offered without any conflicts of interest.
- DELPH-i is GMP certified and holds a manufacturing authorisation.
- DELPH-i employs around 15 highly qualified and experienced staff. Together with our partner companies ACC and Nova-Clin, we employ a total of about 85 staff. Our partnerships with external experts and consultants as well as our network round off our comprehensive range of services.
- DELPH-i works worldwide for pharmaceutical companies, clinical units and specific clients of various sizes.
DELPH-i’s Corporate Principles are simple and honest:
- High regulatory, scientific and ethical quality standards
- Highly reliable
- Work on schedule
- High commitment
- Fair and efficient cost calculation